Friday, January 12, 2018

HFPC Intern. Ministries
Mindanao Philippines
  This  was a very  touching   ministry .
While in Germany   I read this story  about  a widow  who was lost in the city to get some paperworks done in order to get some help since her husband died 
I was  touched and  prayed to  meet her and  comfort her
In the Philippines  we were  able to find her  and visit Lola Barbara  a widow who lost  6 Grandchildren and her son in law  during the devestading storm Yolanda  where thousands died .
We Pastor Irwin my partner and  his Pastor friends  with the motorcycle / there was no other transportation to get there)first searched  in her remote  village  in Initao but  later we found her in  the city where we ministered to her and her daughter  .
Her daughter  cried and was very touched  during our prayertime .
We gave lola Barbara  a bible  and for me since i lost my mom  this old lady was like  my other lola .
I still have  my only mother  (mother in law ) LOLA left in Zamboanga Sibugay province  but Lola Barbara is also in my heart

We had to use the motorcycle to reach  our  ministry location 


We  finally found her  in the city   staying with her  daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment