Friday, January 12, 2018

 Heavenly Father  s Precious Children International Ministries 
Mindanao Island  Philippines

 Mercy Ministry   Primary Healthcare   Cleaning wounds at the Dumpsite 
This is the toughest place in our City  theold Dumpsite 
since 12 years  I m  so blessed to serve  together with  my local Mission Partner   and her family in this area
People have  a very ahrd life  life here  
Sometimes the children don t go to work  must help  scavenging


 This place I consider my home  especially the people 
      the children  touched my heart
 Some  women came  with their children which had fever .
So i measured the temperature   in case of fever I handed out  medicine  and we always pray for healing





 This man tried to comit suicide a week before  now he needed treatment  from the  knife wound
I cleaned it and treated it and gave him a bandage



 after the  treatment I gave him a bible and encouraged him to trust  the Lord Jesus  his best friend who likes him to live  and have a purpose full life  as every Person has a purpose on earth  I prayed for him please continue to pray for him



 These are two  grown up s now  working in the dumpsite  I knew them from 12 years ago and guided them spiritualy along with my Local pastor a  Lets pray that they  live for Chrsit inmidst this desolate place






 Bye Bye til next time

No comments:

Post a Comment